View Single Post
February 27th, 2011, 10:51 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Day 14

Exercise - Day 14 of the 30 Day Shred done
. Oh my gosh! Today was tough! I really had to make myself workout. I wanted to just sit on my tush and do NOTHING, but I felt really good after I finished my workout and so glad I did it.

I also had to really fight the urge to step on the scale. What is my deal with the scale? I mean weight really doesn't matter that much to me, but how my clothes fit does so why do I care what the scale says? Why do I feel compelled to step on it. I got as far as taking my clothes off and putting the scale on the floor to step on it. Then I quickly put it away. I just am afraid if I cave on the scale thing I will cave on the exercise too. I'm determined to succeed and get this little bit of weight back off of me and get my butt back in shape.

Marathon thinking- I am still eyeballing this marathon. I am going to see where I am at in a couple weeks before I do anything. I am thinking once I am up to running 5 mile stretches again I will sign up for one. I am just not sure if I have enough time to get ready for the one I am thinking of. I mostly think I do, but I really want to make sure I am firmly back on track before I invest the money on a race. Anyhow, today is a good day.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama