View Single Post
February 28th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I know germs are everywhere and I know we must come into contact with them to build our immune systems, but the thought of a public toilet seat that other people sat on with possible infections on THEIR rear ends just sends me into freak out mode. I'm telling you, your child has MRSA on their face and it makes you very paranoid.

I realize those credit card machines are bloody germ magnets so I do wipe my hands after using them. I try very hard to not touch things in public. MRSA resides in peoples noses so when I see people sneeze or scratch their nose then touch public things like door handles I wanna scream at them. My kids are rarely sick. They usually get one winter cold a year, that lasts 5 days if that then it's over. We never get the flu. Me and my oldest son have each had it once back in 04.

I wasn't being critical, I'm just freak about public bathrooms. It's like when they do the studies where they test the bottoms of womens purses and feces always turns up. Now I always hang my purse up, or hold it. I just don't know why it's so hard for people to use public restrooms and not be dirty. I always try to be conscienscous of other people using something after me.