View Single Post
March 1st, 2011, 11:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
**Update

Everything looked great with his heart . Of course it didn't even flutter while we were there, so the doc said it was probably just one of those things. Nothing to worry about.

He's getting pretty tight in there, so it was hard to see much. He is head down, which is a relief to know for sure. I only got one, not so great picture. It looks like he's making a duck face . I'll try to scan it in later.

Thanks for all the thoughts! Next time I see the little guy, he'll be in my arms .

Just got home from my weekly appointment. It wasn't as boring as I would've liked.

When she was listening to the baby's heartbeat on the doppler, it was obvious there was some irregularity to it (I've actually heard it in the past). They sent me into a Non Stress Test, which confirmed that it misses a beat every once in awhile. So this afternoon they're trying to get me in for a level 2 ultrasound.

I don't really know how an irregular heart beat could affect the baby, so I'm a little nervous. Plus it's not really my style to have much testing done during pregnancy. I don't know if they just want me to do this to gather information, or if it actually could be something serious. I know our insurance is going to make us pay for it, too. Not great.

If you could just keep baby in your thoughts or prayers, that'd mean a lot to me. Hopefully it's much to do about nothing and we just get sent on our way with some cute pictures of him.

On a positive note, Levi was a champ during my appointment and NST. He made it as easy as it could have been. DH is home now, so he can watch Levi while I go to the u/s. Still not sure what time it's going to be, but I'll update whenever I get back.

Last edited by monica8; March 2nd, 2011 at 10:26 AM.