View Single Post
March 2nd, 2011, 10:09 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Day 17

Exercise - Day 17 30 Day Shred done.
Dragging through this workout, but I did it. I got a blister in the crease of my toe that is bugging me and making some of the jumping planks and stuff hard. Plus I had to do my workout later in the day which just makes it harder for me. I did it though! I am planning to try to run on the treadmill for a mile and half this evening as well. We'll see how that goes.

I caved and stepped on the scale today. I'm down 8lbs to 167. I should be excited about that, but it just made me grouchy. I haven't been below 167 since I gained the initial weight after having Natalie. I have gotten to 167 a couple times now, but haven't broke below it. I keep getting to this weight and then putting the same 5 lbs back on. It's okay though. I worked out today so I feel good. I know now that the next time I step on the scale I will be below 167. It will be fun to see how many inches I've lost at the end of 30 days. Will update again after I get in a run.

---------

Ran 2 miles on the treadmill. After talking to Amy (Amy B.) I am thinking of running a 5K with her on April 2 so I figured I need to pick up the pace and aim for 2 miles instead of 1 1/2 if I'm going to be able to do a 5K in a month. I jogged 2 min/walked 1 min for the first 1 1/2 miles and then 2 min jog/2 min walk the last half mile. That kicked my butt! I hate being this out of shape. Gotta start somewhere though. I wound up throwing up about a half hour after though. Not sure if it was the stomach bug that I think I'm fighting off or from running, but wasn't happy about that. It was just the water I drank during my run that came up, but it came out of nowhere so I think I am still sick. Anyhow, happy to get my run in. Going to take it easy the rest of the day just the same. I don't have time for being sick.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama

Last edited by TeresaSuperMama; March 2nd, 2011 at 03:28 PM.