View Single Post
March 3rd, 2011, 06:50 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Day 18

Exercise - Day 18 of The 30 Day Shred done.

I felt a little sick again this morning, but I pushed through the workout and felt better after I warmed up and feel pretty good now! Today was another day of having to really push myself to work out. (Of course I think that is me every day sometimes, but I always feel better after I workout!)

Like a total dummy I stepped on the scale again this morning. I was convinced I was going to break past 167 since I worked so hard yesterday. Dumb, dumb, dumb. I know. Well the scale said 168.5 this morning! BOO! I can tell that it's going to be a little more slow going coming off this time. I'm not sure if it's because I am still breastfeeding or what. Either way I am plugging along. Right now it's more important for me to get back to running 5 and 10 miles than my weight is. However, I think it's going to be difficult to get my speed up at this weight so still working on eating right. Anyhow, not stepping on the scale again for a while because I don't want to step on it again until I am at least down to 164. I figure I will weigh in on day 30 of the 30 day shred and that should give me 12 days I think that'll be enough time to be at 164 or better.

Aiming to run today and repeat yesterday's workout or better. I'm taking Friday off from running and running 3 miles on Saturday (well run/walk anyway). I'll update how my run goes later.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama

Last edited by TeresaSuperMama; March 3rd, 2011 at 06:53 AM.