View Single Post
March 4th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Yes, it does! One of our worries was that we wouldn't get to... Pre-screen I guess, to make sure it was a good fit for both us and the child. (Auto correct moment, my iPod totally wanted that to be "pee-screen" o.O) My husband said he thought it might be like employment, where they can't say anything bad. It's encouraging to know they contact a lot of people too, take away the terrible feeling associated with saying no.

And yes, our current family's needs come first... I guess I've just been around enough people who would question me for saying it, friends with multiple SN kids, so I try to be sensitive about it.

As for Danny, he's turning into a little ham is what he's doing! You need a new siggy, or I need to go stalking you, because I would love to see a more recen pic of Daniel! (Or are you calling him somethig different? My DH picked Joseph as a middle name so we could call him DJ, but I overruled the nickname, heh.)

What else should we know going in? What kind of suggestions would you (all) make to a family just getting started?

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!