View Single Post
March 5th, 2011, 07:10 AM
real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns
omg kids toys here too! the kids have totes and boxes of toys they never touch and i doubt they ever will but i keep it for "just in case" but i need to just let go. We already have a giant pile of goodwill stuff in the basement that we need to get rid of.

Baby clothes. I started this process last night and have been through 4 bags and a box and i still have about 3 large totes and several more boxes to go through. when did my kids acquire this much in clothing!? too bad 75% of it is girl clothes LOL

basic cleaning - everything in this house needs a good scrubbing/dusting/etc. windows, walls, etc

the fridge/freezer - needs to be totally emptied out and scrubbed down. it's getting nasty in there!

The yard - a good weeding, etc - i'd love to have a pepper garden again this year. it's been a few years since we had one but i loved it when we had one! Plus i'd like to get flowers and put them in front again. we haven't done it since timmy was born b/c it's so time consuming to keep it up.

my own clothes - i don't have many clothes, but most of what i have doesn't fit me properly. i need to slowly start shopping for myself instead of the kids sometimes lol. all of my weight fluctuations have left me with a wardrobe of clothes ranging in size from 8 to 14. I'm back into a 10 now and i'm 20 weeks pg lol!

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!