View Single Post
March 6th, 2011, 07:01 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Day 21

Exercise - Well I didn't do the 30 Day Shred today. Oh well. I didn't have enough time to do it before church and after church was really tired so took a nap. When I got up I didn't have enough time to run and do the 30 Day Shred and I wanted to run more. I like running more than I do any other exercise. I am starting to dread doing this 30 Day Shred. It's hard, but it's not. I can't explain it, but I do not like the jumping stuff. I am making myself do it because I do not like to push myself enough and I think this is a good challenge for me.

I got in 3 miles today at almost exactly 40 minutes so I feel okay about that. I'd like to be running faster, but considering I haven't been running I think I did okay. I'll get faster. I'm going to sit down and write up some type of training plan. I registered for a 5K in 4 weeks. I'm not sure how much I can improve my speed in 4 weeks. I don't think I'll get a PR, but who knows. I really have never trained hard for a 5K before.

Diet was much better today than yesterday. I plan to do the 30 day shred tomorrow (I think).

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama