Topic: New poster.
View Single Post
March 6th, 2011, 09:29 PM
I'm pretty much just XPing this from my other post. I'm new to this board but I'm not new to the online forum. I just wanted to find a forum with a good PPD/mental health board. I hope this is it.

Hello, I'm a new poster on this board...clearly. I'm Natasha.

I had my 3rd baby 5.5 weeks ago and she was 9 weeks early. It basically cemented the fact that I was overwhelmed and it pushed me over the very unstable edge. I was already battling PPD, PTSD, and depression to start with. Things got very dire and very bad but I'm on the road to recovery.

I'm getting inpatient treatment right now but I hope they'll release me soon. I miss the comforts of being home but I don't trust myself to be home right now. I'm on a whole set of medication and I have therapy every day plus group every morning.

I'm having a very rough time and it's been a struggle. I'm trying to handle things as well as I can but the pain is so intense and difficult to deal with. I've cut myself off from the online world of FB and other message boards/forums because it's so hard for me to see people with these amazing lives that I wish I had right now. I'm just ready for my life to be like that with my family. I don't know if that makes sense but I think you'll understand what I mean.