View Single Post
March 7th, 2011, 05:18 AM
Super Mommy
I agree with everything that was said. I miss the way that the board used to be. I still read the board several times a day but don't always reply to every message (sorry ).

I think it's great that we have a lot of newbies here - it's important to have new faces on the board. But at the same time, I feel like there are a lot of people just dropping in to ask a question and then they are gone and we don't really get to know them. Perhaps they move on quickly because this board isn't as active as it used to be and because they don't get a warm welcome here (not that we aren't welcoming but more because we just aren't "around" as much). I think that having a host would definitely help with that.

I really love this board and it has become my "home." I would love to help find a way to re-invigorate it.
Started TTC #1 July 2009
Summer 2010 - Three IUIs with Clomid & Gonal F - All BFNs
Winter 2011 - IVF Clinical Trial. Cycle Cancelled.
March 2011 - Minimal Stimulation IVF #1 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen on Day 3.
April 2011 - Mini-IVF #2 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen as expanded blasts on Day 5.
May 2011 - Mini-IVF #3 - 4 eggs retrieved (two mature and 2 immature), one egg made it to blast and was frozen. Five snowbabies in all!! Hysteroscopy.
July 2011 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP and then miscarriage

November 2011 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP!! Aven Robert Born on August 4, 2012

July 2014 - Got Pregnant Naturally with Twins! Miscarriage at 9 weeks.
November 2014 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP!
Beta #1 12 DPO = 45
Beta #2 14 DPO = 118
Beta #3 21 DPO = 3,451