View Single Post
March 7th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Regular
My name is Samoy.

I am 45 years of age. I am married 10 months to the love of my life.

We are working on expanding our family to two children. My husband has an 8 year old son.

I had a blocked ovary, endometriosis and four fibroids ( both of which I didn't know I had). They have all been dealt with. :) My doctor said for my age, 45, my reproductive organs are in good shape, have no idea what that means. :mad:

I've aged out of my insurance plan for IVF. So, my dr. said we'll try the natural methods first. He keeps going back to my age as to why I'm not pregnant and every time he says that I crumble into a million pieces inside. It usually takes weeks to recover.

Last month when my period came, I literally fell to the floor and fell to pieces. My heart, soul and being just crumbled and a howl rose from within that I've never heard. It was the loss of our baby. I don't know how to handle next month when my period comes again. I don't know how I will handle it or face my husband, who spent all of our money on his relatives who are praying I don't get pregnant. They are three miserable wolf pack women, with the oedipus complex, two sisters and a step mom. I'm decreasing their impact on me, so I won't mention them anymore.

I'm start my first round of Clomid treatment next cycle. I don't know how I'm paying for it, but I am.

I feel all alone but determined to have my baby regardless of what my doctor or anyone says. AND I will find a way to get a cycle of IVF.

I WILL GET PREGNANT AND WILL BE A MOM TO MY CHILD! :D

I'm looking for a support group to hear your stories, support you and am looking for support as well.

Thank you all in advance.
Samoy