View Single Post
March 8th, 2011, 05:20 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Day 23

Day 21 of the 30 Day Shred done.
I didn't do as well today on my workout as I'd like. I was still feeling kind of funky and really didn't give it my all. I also was having a hard time doing the unmodified moves and didn't feel like I was getting a good enough workout with the modified exercise. I'm going to try again tomorrow. If it doesn't go better tomorrow I'm going to move onto something else besides the 30 DS. I am getting bored with it and feeling like it's not enough of a workout, but really want to finish the whole 30 Days first.

Running - Well I wanted to do a full 3 miles, but Natalie had shots and Neil was not home so I only got 1.6 miles in on the treadmill. I was trying to do a speed workout, but it wasn't going real well. I was trying to do 30 sec intervals 4.7 mph, 5.0 mph, 5.2 mph, 5.5 mph, 5.7 mph and back down. I did get through 3 intervals up and walk at 4.0 for 2 minutes then again through. I'm going to try this again for my next treadmill workout until I can do the whole 3 miles. Once I can do it the whole 3 miles going to cut the walk to 1 minute from 2. I am determined to get my speed back up.

Tomorrow planning 30 DS and 3 miles outdoors. Thursday treadmill run Friday rest Saturday 3 miles outdoors and Sunday 4 miles outdoors. We'll see how it goes though. I'm all big on planning, but I don't always follow through with my plans.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama