View Single Post
March 10th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What is your official fertility diagnosis (male factor, pcos, endo, age, unexplained infertility, etc.)? Slight male factor, Blocked right tube, and heterozygeous gene mutation

What have you tried so far in terms of natural herbs/supplements? Lemon Water, Geritol, Fish Oil, Soy

What have you tried so far in terms of eastern medicine procedures? Acupuncture

What have you tried so far in terms of western fertility medication? Clomid, Ovidrel

What have you tried so far in terms of western medical procedures? HSG, 2 IUI's ...not wasting our money on that anymore since it just doesnt seem to be the best choice for our "issues"

What is your current regimen/plan? Its up in the air right now. I have an appt with my old OB/GYN on Monday (14th) to see if she will be the one to finally prescribe me lovenox to see if that is what I finally need to sustain a pregnancy. If she wont prescribe it, I need to continue my search for someone who will, and if she does and it doesnt work ( ) then were moving onto IVF in the summer.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW