Topic: Gray hair?
View Single Post
March 10th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I haven't found one yet, but Tom has the salt and pepper look. He got his 1st at 19, and by 22, it was pretty much the way it is now, just not "as" gray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica8 View Post
I think I have two. I've never colored my hair in any way. I'm debating if I ever will. I'm really bad at keeping up with stuff like that. I'd rather look older than sloppy, because my roots are all gray or something

Hubby probably has a few grays. I feel bad for him, though. He's losing his hair SO fast. He's only 25 and has significant bald spots. So sad, because he just grew his hair out for the first time (before saying bon voyage) and it's so fun and curly... he's getting to the point where he might have to shave it all off though .
Sounds like my FIL. I feel bad for my SIL's son, it's supposed to pass down to the daughters son... I just hope my boys dont..
FIL was bald with just a small ring of hair from behind his ears and around the back, by the age of 25. He started losing it at 19...

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]