Topic: Did he stay?
View Single Post
March 12th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by monica8 View Post
Yup. He just went home to shower. He's going to do the same this time. We only live 5 minutes from the hospital and he doesn't want to miss anything.
What's the plan with this one?

Tom never stayed. I'm still bitter ab it with Thomas. With Collin and Bailey we didn't have anyone to keep the others for the night.

Tom stayed throughout the whole labor. And with Thomas, until around 9pm, then came back the following day, left, came back, left around 7-8, came back when I was d/c.

with Collin, he was sick. I got to the hospital at 8, had him at 9, and Tom was gone before 11.. Only came up for a couple hours twice the next day, in the late morning, then for our dinner, left by 8, came the next day when I was discharged.

Bailey, he stayed until she was born (few minutes before 9, he left at 10-10:30, came back around 11 in the AM, then each day until she was discharged he only spent 1-3 hrs with her...

Yea...still bitter, his reasoning was "I'll have all the time in the world once s/he comes home."

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]