View Single Post
March 12th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey girls!!! Just thought I would pop in to say hi and give a quick update, along with a couple of photos!
Everything is going smoothly with me. The pregnancy is progressing well, and I am feeling MUCH better in the last month or so! I was so happy to get off of the progesterone at 13 weeks!! I will be 19 weeks tomorrow, so I am almost at the half way point... actually, most likely past the half way point considering how early DS showed up! My goal is to make it to 37 or 38 weeks this time!!! Anyway, I saw the midwife on Wednesday, and everything is looking great... BP is perfect, up a total of 12 lbs, and I'm measuring correctly. DH and I are planning to renovate our mater bath, and if we get that done, I am definitely contemplating a home birth. DH is still a littler nervous, although is is on board if it's what I want. We had our u/s yesterday, and the baby was perfect. We declined finding out what the gender is... we're solidly on team green, although it would be nice to know!!! However, the surprise at the end is worth the wait!!!

I felt the baby for the first time at 15w1d, but only started feeling fairly consistent movement at 17w 1d... oh, how I forgot the feeling of a little goldfish in there - all you seem to reemmber is that last stage of elbows and knees everywhere!!! The kicks are getting stronger and I've felt a few on the outside in the last couple of days, although DH has yet to be there at the right time... maybe tonight???

But, since I've kept you all in suspense long enough, here are some pictures of the munchkin....

Profile at 12w 3d NT scan

Profile at 18w 5d anatomy scan

And me and my bump at 18 weeks....

Hope all is well with you ladies!!!

Thank you Kiliki for my new siggy - I it!!