View Single Post
March 15th, 2011, 11:29 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Day 30

Shoot I just realized today is day 30. I think I'm holding out for official measurements until I finish day 30 of the 30DS. I'm almost there, but not quite there yet.

Exercise - day 26 30 DS done. Four more days to go until I am done. I have definitely lost inches and weight, but not nearly as much as I thought I would. It's okay though. I'm plugging along. I am not quite "shredded" yet, but I am not quitting. I am quite proud of myself. I was able to do half of the push ups in the workout today. I didn't go all the way down like I should, but still I was able to do some boy push ups. I am trying to figure out what I want to do next after this. I have definitely changed my mind about doing this through 3 times. No way. Need something different. I like it, but it's kind of short and I want some variety. I'll still use this one, but ready to switch to some other workouts.

Also, I'm seriously thinking on doing the Charlevoix half marathon again in June. I'm going to talk to Neil and I think I'm going to commit to it tonight. I'm nervous, but I really want to get back to running. I hate that I am having to start all over, but I am sure if I did it once I can do it again. I have 30 lbs to lose before June so trying to stay real focused. Planning on a treadmill run tonight. Will update once it's done.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama