View Single Post
March 17th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I figured I would go ahead and start a thread over here since it's finally starting to sink in! Here are my BFPs from 11 and 12 DPO last weekend.

Can't deny that PREGNANT!! I even took another IC last night to confirm it's still in there and it was definitely darker!

This is my first baby so I really want to document all the changes.
120.6 lbs

That's just my regular pooch No showing yet!! I'm only 5"1 so I'm nervous what I will look like once November rolls around! Oh well it's all worth it!

So all of the sudden after I ate dinner last night, I just felt like I couldn't hold it in any longer! So I went to change into my PJs and was like WOW!!! Where did that bump come from?! I've thought about taking pictures more often but didn't see any difference... then whoa! I'm not sure I'm ready to look pregnant this early. I haven't told my students at school, and I'm not ready for their comments .

Letting it all hang out!

Trying to suck it in a little.

Here's when we first found out next to 10 weeks. Definitely more of a difference than I thought!

So it's been almost 4 weeks so I thought it was time for another update However, I don't really notice a difference!! It's kinda making me sad and worry a little. Granted the pic from 10 weeks was right after eating a large dinner and from 14 weeks was early in the day. But I'm still wearing regular pants and don't really "feel" pregnant. It may sound crazy but I can't wait to POP!

Here are the new ones at 14 weeks:

And here is a side by side starting at 3 weeks:

Well I felt it was time for an update again Here are some pics at 19 weeks. I'm really starting to feel and look pregnant. I still stress sometimes that I just look fat and not pregnant but in these pics it's pretty obvious!

And the progression

I haven't updated in a while so here are a few pics! So much for wanting to look pregnant I think I've accomplished that now! Yesterday I was at school and saw everyone just a couple weeks ago, but a few people mentioned how I've rounded out. It may have been the tighter shirt but I thought that it was a good time to take another pic!

This was about a month ago, 21 weeks.

And yesterday, a little over 25 weeks! You can definitely see a difference.

Here's bare belly and from the front.

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!

Last edited by katiep726; August 9th, 2011 at 07:10 AM. Reason: add new pictures