View Single Post
March 20th, 2011, 08:35 PM
3 + 1
Some days I feel like I am doing great and my meds are helping me feel even emotioned(figured that wasn't a word but its the only one I can come up with). Then there are other days where I feel off my rocker. About 2 months ago I went to Walmart with Megan and walked in and just felt dizzy overwhelmed and about ready to faint. I had to call DH and have him pick us up because I didn't feel safe to drive. Well today I went with SIL to the craft store and instantly felt overwhelmed. There were so many people they were very pushy and I just felt like I was running into everything. It was the strangest feeling and not a good one. Since losing my job at the beginning of the month I have started quilting and selling my blankets. The last few days it has been hard to even concentrate on them or even care enough to finish one. Sorry I just really needed to vent about it. I feel even worse because I co-host Moms of Infants and TP and feel like I have been slacking on them. I don't want to step down but sometimes my drive for it is lost.