View Single Post
March 23rd, 2011, 04:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
One of the "new" things that I had with DD was the pack and play! I love the newborn height, the change table attached, and how easy it was to pack! DD slept in this for the first 2 months, then napped in it during the day until she was about 7-8 months. It is still up in our living room, being used to hold all her toys for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieJ View Post
Infant carseats are a dream when grocery shopping, they click on to the cart and baby watches you while you shop-and they go to either 22lbs or 35lbs! Heaven sent!
I would just like to point out that this is NOT recommended. It's even in the carseat manual to NOT do this! I've actually seen a carseat with a child in it fall off of a grocery cart...it was terrifying! Or, the whole cart can tip cause this makes is top heavy. My Chicco doesn't even have the slot part that people use for the cart, but even if it did I wouldn't think twice, too risky to me.

Oh, and after having food poisoning from lunch meat a few weeks ago (where just the 2 preggos got sick), I'm gonna stick to the "no lunch meat" rule lol

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

Last edited by onedaysoon; March 23rd, 2011 at 04:57 AM.