View Single Post
March 23rd, 2011, 09:23 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Day 38

Getting irritated! I don't know what to do with myself now that I'm not doing the 30 Day Shred. I want to focus on my running, but I don't want to sacrifice all strength training. I am going to go through my dvds that I have and see if I can put together something that works for me. I need something that doesn't take a lot of time because I don't have time to run and do a long workout. I want to add in yoga to my routine as well and just trying to figure out how to do it all. I did this push ups and abs workout today that I thought was going to be so tough and it was, but it wasn't. I didn't think I got a good enough workout in so thinking of using Jillian's NMTZ and just do certain sections at a time instead of doing the whole thing at once. We'll see.

Trying to figure out how to get a run in today. I'm being terribly lazy and need to get off my tush and get some stuff done.

Oh and the big news - I SIGNED UP FOR MY SECOND MARATHON! I am sure I'm going to have that oh crap feeling hit me soon enough.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama