Early potty training?
View Single Post
March 24th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: North East Ohio
Emily was potty trained by 15 months day and night but she showed interested every time she wet she would try to take her diaper off. There are five methods for potty training (I took a early childhood class on it when I worked at early head start)
1. Infant Potty Training Method
2. It's potty time!! - practice until you get it right Potty training Method
3. The Potty Training in One Day Method (aka Dr Phil's Potty Training Method)
4. He will go potty when the time is right Potty Training Method
5. The Naked & $75 method (the $75 is for the inevitable carpet cleaning.)
I think introducing the potty is great that way when she shows sings she will not have to get used to the potty. And it will not be scary.
I babysit a 2yr old who is potty training so I have a potty seat and I let Elizabeth sit on it as well be fore tub time so she doesn't piddle on my floor lol.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by mommyof3now