View Single Post
March 25th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
ha ha ha....oopsie!

We'll call her when we expect it to be the real deal. I think that she still goes by the "five minutes apart for 2 hours" type of thing....but she also said that if I know it's the real deal and they aren't coming in that interval to call....really depends more on how I'm handling them rather than how far apart they are....if I can't talk thru them anymore she'll be on her way LOL....

If allowed to get too close together I'll be having this baby without her LOL....Once I hit about 5 or 4 minutes apart and they are painful...it's usually about pushing time. I go from 6/7 to pushing in a matter of minutes LOL

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.