View Single Post
March 28th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Super Mommy
Name: Lisa

PG, TTC, WTTC or just hanging out?: Pg

Risks: Kidney disease, or the highly optimistic term my doctor uses, "chronic kidney failure". Nice, eh? Hypothyroid, AMA

Treatment plan: Low dose aspirin daily, daily bp check, will probably go on nitrofurantoin as a UTI preventative soon.

Kids and ages: None yet.

Are things starting to bloom where you live? Yes! Grass is greening up. Love Colorado!

What are you most looking forward to this spring? Even warmer days! Hopefully getting an offer on job I've been interviewing for the past few weeks.

And for the pregnant ladies:

Due Date? 11/8/2011

Team Pink, Blue or Yellow? Yellow - but we're finding out at the 20 week u/s

Any names? DH and I have decided on the first initial of "A" if its a girl. That's as far as we've gotten.

Anything exciting happening soon? Nothing pregnancy wise.

How has this pregnancy been challenging? Zero symptoms - which, with 4 previous losses with no symptoms, has made things a little more stressful. My u/s today showed perfectly healthy growth and a heartbeat average of 155, so now I'm just relieved that I feel great!

What about this pregnancy has been a complete blessing? (Aside from the pregnancy itself being a blessing!) I've always been a believer in things happening for a reason, and for a purpose... and considering that the day that I apparently conceived, I was on day 20 or 21 of my cycle, negative OPK, no ovulation symptoms...and I still conceived...leads me to beleive that I am meant to be pregnant right now. I'm just hoping my body can stay strong!