View Single Post
March 28th, 2011, 12:47 PM
~Heather~
I know we've been kinda MIA for a few months... but I hope to become a little more active again as time allows

My HB baby is doing great! Conlan just turned 6months old! He is the sweetest, happy smiley baby! He has all but cut his first two teeth, and is just starting to try to sit up and crawl a bit (just trying to scoot really). We dealt with some colic and a lot of spit up issues in the beginning, but after playing around with my diet, discovered he has a peanut sensitivity! So I stay away from peanuts(and dairy), and he's as happy as can be!

He just had his 6month well baby check on Friday. He weighed 15 lbs 11oz (wearing just a diaper), and was 26.5 inches tall. That puts him in the 47th percentile for height, and 15th for weight. The Dr wasn't at all concerned with his weight, yet! but said that if he continued down this path it could be a problem in the future... I find that rather interesting, because BE (at 5 1/2 months) was in the 37% for height, and 16th for weight. So to me it's normal for my babies. Actually, I'm slightly surprised that Conlan is anywhere near where BE was at this age, because I've always considered him to be a slower gainer than Be was. Anyway, he's got a healthy amount of chub so I'm not worried.

That's pretty much it for us! Sorry to write a book!