View Single Post
March 29th, 2011, 09:06 AM
So I am teh husband telling our story.

My wife got pregnant at age 15 with her then bf and she had a son who is now 15 this May. I met her in 1998 and we married in 1999. I had adopted her son back in 2000 because the father wanted nothing to do with the child and I loved him and his mother to death.

We started to try to have another child immediately when we got married in 1999. From 1999-2006 my wife and I suffered 12 miscarriages. All of which were in the first trinester and never having heard a heartbeat on any of them. We had gone through many different tests which I do not know all the names. In January of 2007 we had our first successful pregnancy together and had a little girl. It was the first time we had ever seen or heard a heartbeat. We did nothing special with this pg and it just worked. She is our little miracle baby.

After we had our daughter we tried again and went on to have another 4 miscarriages from late 2007 to as present as January 2011.

We have been through 16 miscarriages in all and we still want more children. My wife is my hero through all of this that she has not cracked. We are at a loss as to why this keeps happennig and so are the Dr's.