View Single Post
April 2nd, 2011, 05:56 PM
Veteran
I, too, am going to do an abridged version of my story.

I had my first son with no issues. I was just like the rest of the world where I had a positive pregnancy test and that meant I had a baby. Ahh... That was the last time I would see two lines and know a baby was coming.

I started to TTC #2 when #1 was about 5 months old. DH is older than I am and we would love to have a large family. Plus, I am certainly not getting any younger. I managed to get pregnant 6 times in about 18 months (avid charter) but never managed to get past 7 weeks. After 3 losses I went to an RE who ran every test he thought was necessary. I have MTHFR and PAI-1 but he didn't seem to think that they were "causes" but he had a few tricks up his sleeve. We tried progesterone. Still miscarried. We tried progesterone and lovenox injections. Still miscarried. So with my last pregnancy I chose to do nothing but asked the RE about trying some herbal tincture I had read about online. He wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea but since nothing else had worked he was open to trying something. That pregnancy stuck and is my baby boy #2. I am currently TTC#3 and am hopeful that I don't have to have another streak of losses before a sticky one.

For my whole story and more info on the herbs that MAY have helped me check out my blog. To read about my experience with the Welcome Womb click here.
---6 early losses---
Joey- 7/15/10