View Single Post
April 4th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
Nope...no daily testing other than a food log. The ped has done a urine specimin twice and looked at it under a microscope to make sure everything looked right because Danny kept saying his male parts hurt. Apparently this is the age that the nerves get sensation and sometimes kids will get hypersensitive for a while. They are making sure that he urinates at least once every 8 hours but thatis about it. He is taking gatorade to keep his electrolytes balanced but he isn't eating much. I found a site called myfitnesspal.com that you can put in the amount of the specific food (down to the brand and type) and it will put in the nutrition info for what he ate. Friday is when we started this. On Friday he ate 610ish calories with me bribing him and such to eat. Saturday he did much better and ate almost 1100 calories I think. Yesterday he was back down to 645ish. :/ He has NEVER had eating issues. He always ate more than he has ever needed but never had it stick the way it should. He has never eaten this little....

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.