View Single Post
April 11th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 11w4d

Any milestones passed? 8w.......we still have a heart beat!

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Appt. tommorow, 11w5d for just a check up to make sure baby is still growing properly. Dr. feels the 11th. week is the most vital in first trimester loss....once we pass this week, he feels much more confident.

How are you feeling? M/S is still getting me some days.....but overall better. Some back issues and loss of appetite, but Im sure that will return soon!

Do you have a theme for the nursery, what is it? Moving Mia and the baby into the bigger room that my older son used to live in.....he now lives with his dad. Not sure what the theme will be......were not finding out the sex of this baby, so maybe gender nutural or we may just wait for the baby to be born.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) U/S tomorrow on 4/12 and next week 4/21 for NT scan and blood work.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!