View Single Post
April 11th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
gosh i'm having such a hard time getting back on the wagon and i was doing so good with going to the gym. enough whining.

Yesterday we took the dogs for a walk around a local lake and i pulled Riley in his wagon around it. Total of just over 2 miles. then while daddy was jogging a lap Riley and i played on the playground at the lake.

Today I met my SIL at another park/camping area with a walking path. The kids played on the playground for half an hour or so and then we walked around the path which is just over a mile i believe. Riley walked about half of it and i ended up carrying him as a piggyback ride and sitting on my shoulders the rest of the way. Afterwards Riley and I met daddy and went to the gym. Walked 10 minutes on the treadmill and 3.35 miles (15 mins) on the expresso bike. Did a 10min. round in the steam room, 10min round in the sauna, a 5 min. cool down and and second 5min. round in the steam room. I was going to take the dogs for a walk after supper but it got too chilly out too fast. Maybe in the morning i'll get riley's wagon or stroller out and take them. they need exercise as much as i do. lazy mutts sleep on the bed all day wish i had that luxury!

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012