View Single Post
April 13th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago Area
Hi There. I just got through reading your story and thought I would offer some advice. I think your doctor was right in that you should seriously think about the decision and possibly turning down the opportunity for a baby if you may never be able to concieve again.
What was your first thought? Do you think you can afford the healthcare for a pregnancy if you don't have insurance?
I am sorry to hear about your past and knowhow difficult that can be and how it must be playing into your emotions right now. My honest opinion is to tell the father, I believe that because it's his child he should have a right to know and be get the decision to be involved if he wants to be.
Best of luck to you, keep us posted on what you decide.
Mom to Irish Twins
10 months apart and the loves of my life!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by JandJC