View Single Post
April 14th, 2011, 06:55 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Day 60

Gosh this weight is taking forever to come off. I guess I shouldn't complain. I am down to 155 today. That's 20 lbs down in 2 months. So if I keep up with this I will only be 10 lbs from my goal in 90 days, but it looks like it is going to be more than 90 days to goal. I think I am going to take new measurements today. I'll be back with them in a bit. I need some encouragement.

I scaled back my workouts this week as I've been getting some knee pain and I think the combo of increasing my running and all the lunges and squats from this workout I've been doing was too much on my knees. Since running was more important to me I have backed off and plan to start back with the strength next week. Plus I kind of needed a mental break from the 2 a day workouts (running plus strength).

I crashed and burned on my long run on Sunday and it's shook my confidence some. I need to have a good long run this week! I also have my second post baby 5K on Saturday and nervous about that. I really want to do better and nervous that I'm still going to walk away disappointed. I really want to do under 33 minutes, but not sure that I'll be able to do it. My fastest run at home has been 33:58 so we'll see. I really, really want to get back to under 30 minutes, but I'm trying to be patient with my speed coming back. I figure it'll improve more when I get some more weight off of me.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama