View Single Post
July 25th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe

I would tell her that your sister is going to hold a shower for you and that if she wants to she can hold one with her people for you. That would be the best solution, IMO. I'm sorry that you are going through this because this is supposed to be the happiest time in your life and I can only imagine how you feel now. My in-laws are not that bad but I am sure that there is going to be a dilemma about a baby shower for me when I finally get preggo because we have purchased everything that we need already. Well except for a few things. Good Luck! I hope that everything works out. Have you tried explaining to your fiance how you really feel?? I think that maybe you should before you get married to see if he can help ease up your MIL being that way with you. I would rather see you get it taken care of before you get married than have to deal with it for the rest of your life. Try and see what he says. I'm sure he loves you enough to be concerned about your feelings. We are here for you if you need anything!