View Single Post
April 14th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pink Piggy...YAY you are so close!!!! Here's hoping that all that pressure means it's any day now! (I mean it has to be any day now but you know what I mean LOL)....

Let's see...my whine yesterday was that I'm SO tired of doing my teaching "job" (it's volunteer LOL) at our bible study. I have TWO MORE WEEKS and I'm done....but I'm so ready to be done already...my patience is NON EXISTENT and I really have to force myself to get up on those days! LOL...After that I have a few more weeks of going if I want to (which I will) but I will not have to teach! WOO HOO.....

I have more but I'll leave it at that...OH and trying to find a new place to rent...in the middle of preparing for homebirth...um yeah..not delightful! LOL...

WAHOOS...Hmmmm...well we have less than one month left of school....I may make my dd speed thru the complicated stuff and then she can at her leisure work on the rest until the end of school. We'll see.

Hmm....this week is also supposed to be a fun week full of things coming in the mail that I've ordered....I was hoping my mom's gift would be here by now (her bday is tomorrow) but it's not...eek...I hope that it's here....but anyway....I can't wait to get many of the things that have been ordered!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.