View Single Post
April 15th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Did anyone use the mini cribs with their twins? I ask, because that is what we went with. The bedrooms in our house are very small, and it would have been near impossible to fit 2 full sized cribs in the nursery. The mini-cribs looked like a great alternative, and I do like them so far. We put them together and they seem very sturdy (we went with these Amazon.com: DaVinci Emily Mini Crib - Honey Oak: Baby)

My question though is what you do for mattresses/bedding with them? The "mattress" that comes with them is nothing more than a thin piece of foam with so vinyl over it, and doesn't look like it would be comfortable for long. I have looked up real mattresses for them, and they do sell 1 or 2 designed to go with them, but the one all the reviews seem to like is 5 inches thick! Ok, where do you get sheets to fit a 5 inch think mini crib? I can't find them if they are out there. I know the pack and play sheets fit the mini-cribs, and that is what we have over the mattresses that came with it. Those might even fit a mattress that was a an inch or 2 thick, but not 5 inches!

If any of you used them, I would love to know what worked for you for mattresses and sheets ..

Thanks!

Psalm 139:9-10
]