View Single Post
April 19th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I already have one girl name but if both these babies are girls I'm in trouble! I have a few "requirements", lol...

1. Nothing trendy. In other words, I don't want a name that I hear used for half a dozen out of a dozen girls at the playplace at the mall (in my area that means Isabella/Isabelle is definitely out).

2. Decidedly feminine.

3. No last names (Parker, Harper, etc.).

4. Preferably longer than shorter.

5. All but one of my girl names so far have a double consonant at the end. I didn't intend for that to be a pattern but would now like to continue it.

6. I'd like to stay away from names that end in a long "e" sound (Kaylee, Kylee, Riley).

My other girls are Brianna Kathleen, Carissa Renee, Susanna Kate, Charlotte Rose, Rebecca Naomi and Megan Noelani. The name I have ready is Juliette Elizabeth/Elisabeth. I'm also considering Autumn as a fn but am not 100% sure just yet.

Thanks for your time and input, ladies! It's always interesting to see what you come up with.

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.