View Single Post
April 19th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok so no I'm not getting induced, and totally had to start a new thread for this. I found out tonight that my mom is now planning on booking her flight to come on Easter, as it will be quite cheap. (She was going to wait until after baby arrived.) Here's the thing... no one but you ladies, my hubby and a few friends know I'm having a home birth! I know I shouldn't keep this from my own mom, and plan on telling everyone after, but I just didn't want any negativity before and now I'm freaking out that she will physically be in our house as cupcake is being born. I really don't know how she or anyone else will take this, but my family seems to be more "traditional" - hospital w/ epi, no breastfeeding and I think most of them are all for every vax out there... well I'm the opposite of all of that and wow are they going to be shocked when they find out! I know, I'm a horrible daughter! =/ So I really really need some labor vibes and really really hope my cupcake is almost done baking, b/c I really don't want to have to explain the big pool in the master bedroom before baby arrives

On a happier note, I made the onesie that will tell everyone how my daughter will be born And I also made my nursing cover. (I must mention that I can barely sew!) LOL