View Single Post
April 19th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
I am sorry, that has to be so hard! There was a time (a year ago actually) where I was only able to see DH - who was my fiance at the time - Weekends, for nearly 6 months! I can only imagine how tough that must be for you... And for your bf, all that work can get stressful. I know Nate stresses out over a 40 hour day week! lol
I hope things get better! For you, your bf, and your brain!

I am mentally drained as well... School has been killing me. I can't wait for it all to be over so I can just move on! And actually enjoy my day rather then doing HW while sitting on the computer. (I like sitting on the computer only - not doing HW during haha)

The walk was well... We have to stop a few times for me to catch my breat - and we walk pretty slow. I am thinking after a week of it I will start getting my breath together etc. I just am not used to it!
What aerobic video do you watch?

And yikes - I REALLY need to work on my water too... I think on average I drink 1-2 cups a day - if that. I know, its horrible! I did drink about 3 glasses today though. That is another challenge we can share together

Yikes - I just typed a lot haha