View Single Post
April 20th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I actually just put on the regular tv and just step up and down on my aerobic step. I started doing it before baby while watching biggest loser. I went for a period where I just couldnt sit and watch tv. I felt like I had too much pent up energy. So I would do chores around the house. But I wanted to watch biggest loser (to get tips and inspiration). That first lead to jumping jacks/push ups during commericals but that didnt seem enough, so I got a step and just do step ups.

I never used to mind that our schedules dont line up very well. I work 9-5 M-F, he works evenings and his weekend is during the week. But this week is just killing me. He kinda gets the crappy schedule at work (since he has been there the least amount of time - 5 yrs). So last week he was off M/T and then worked his normal evening/night shifts. This week he didnt get off M/T, he is working right through them and wont be off till Sat (and then he works Sunday). Its a lot of overtime pay for him, but not sure that really makes up for it. Oh well... we make do. I am excited about date night Saturday! (going into DC for a nice dinner)

REmember to drink more water today!

http://hkystar.blogspot.com