View Single Post
April 20th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Super Mommy
Name(if you wish to share/Nickname: Lenae. No nickname
Family Status (SO+kids): DH- Nicholas 24, DS- Colton 3yrs 5mths, DD- Cheyenne 15 months

What makes Traditional Parenting the right style for you?: My husband and I agree that children need to be taught how to be successful adults, not just children happy in the moment (not that our children aren't happy, they are VERY much so). Children need independence, and a the reassurance that Mom and Dad are right there if they really need them. Not to be coddled their whole way to adulthood, where they then find that life is HARD.

Fave Color: Pink
Fave Food: Tough one. Make myself: Meatloaf. Going out: Five cheese Ziti al Forno with salad and breadsticks from the Olive Garden, lol. There are only two 'restaraunts' on the island, if you could even call them that.
Fave Dessert: Black tie mousecake, from Olive Garden
Fave Author/Book: Another toughie. Janette Oke writes historical Christian fiction. She's my favorite author by far.

Fave TV show: Deadliest Catch. We live in Dutch Harbor, AK
fave Movie genre: Comedy or romantic comedy. Family friendly movies.

Sports teams you follow(if you do): We are originally from Oregon, and we follow the football teams from the University of Oregon, and more importantly Oregon State! And we are fans of the New England Patriots as well. Oh, and the Tri-City Americans (hockey) from Washington state, lol. We love sports!