View Single Post
April 21st, 2011, 12:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGirl+TwinBoys View Post
I know I don't post here at all anymore, but I thought I would add that Dh and I got our boys Walmart.com: Safety 1st - All-In-One Convertible Car Seat, Salt and Pepper: Car Seats this one only in brown. I LOVE it. You can use it from newborn to booster (up to like 70 or 80 lbs. The boys love it as well cause it has room for them to bring along their cups and snacks. My boys are now 2 1/2 and have been in those seats from the time we adopted them at age 15 months.
did I miss something? Why won't you post here anymore?

I bought two graco myrides this week. It was most recommended when asked about it. I have some extra 20% coupons if you would like to use them at bru. The ones I do have do have some carseat brands on it that you can't use it for. On sunday they had an add in the paper that had a coupon for 20% off all carseats. I was told yesterday that you can use your multiples discount with your 20% coupon. they also have a think where you get a free umbrella stroller with $150 car seat purchase. I had to buy them 1 at a time because I couldn't fit bot in my car to get them home so I didn't get to get one. After the coupon it was $127 each.