Topic: Introductions
View Single Post
July 26th, 2006, 10:06 AM
just me
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Brittanie, and May 2nd I delivered my beautiful baby Cora Rei. She was stillborn. On May 1st, I went into my Dr's office because I had not been able to get her to move, and we confirmed there was no heartbeat. I was induced the next morning.

The last almost 3 months has obviously been very hard. I have found other forums dealing with pregnancy loss/miscarriage/stillbirth, but I found that I needed the support from women who share my belief system. I did a search for an LDS forum, and this is what I found. I hope this is the right place.

Cora's umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck. When she dropped, she strangled, and my body ceased all the prelabor that I had been doing. I knew something was going to change Sunday night. I thought I was going to go into labor. What really happed was that my baby girl died.

DH and I are preparing to start to TTC again in about a month or so. I have never been more scared in my life. Can I handle it if I lose another one?