View Single Post
April 25th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Still recovering from the c-section, though I think I'm finally out of the misery part of it, thank the Lord. I did sneeze yesterday and didn't have enough warning to suppress it so it hurt pretty bad, but other than sneezes/coughs/jokes that are a little too funny, I'm in a lot less pain this week.

Strangely, DH had to get surgery on his hernia a few days ago, somewhat unexpectedly. It became "irreducible" so they surgically put stuff back where it goes and put a mesh screen in his abdomen to hold it in. So we both have sore bellies! He is doing a lot better than I feared he might, so it's really not as bad as it could be, with both of us having belly surgery within 2.5 weeks of each other and having 5 kids running around.

Other than that, since DH is out of work for 4-6 weeks, we are just hanging out getting used to the new schedule (or lack thereof). I'm actually getting a lot of school done lately b/c DH has been making lunch and that saves me 40 minutes or more of making lunch, distributing it, and clean up. He has been doing all that since he doesn't feel like sitting around the entire day and that way I have been doing school, stopping to eat, and getting right back to it. At least maybe we can catch up a bit this month.

Nothing else exciting going on this week that I know of.

[/url]