View Single Post
April 26th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't been very active on this board, but have been lurking since my baby was about three months old (I was active while pregnant and when she was teeny though!)

Name: Jess
Children's Names: Jonah and Evelyn (Evie)
Were they hospital births? Born at home? Attempted to be born at home? Jonah was a hospital birth, induction, typical hospital ride. Evie was born at home. I want any future babies to be born at home, but we are not sure if that's a possibility at this point It breaks my heart
What is your status? TTC? Pregnant? WTTC or done? I want to TTC, but DH says he is done. We're thinking about adopting even though we both really want to be pregnant again. DH is a carrier of a genetic disorder, and any babies we have will have a 50% chance of having it- it causes severe heart defects and other life threatening conditions. It scares both of us. We didn't know he was a carrier until after Eve was born. She is healthy, our older boy it turns out has it and it is what has caused all of his medical problems

What's new in life? Not much... Eve is starting to walk and talk. She asked me to "help" her yesterday, which was a hoot. Planting our gardens, if the rain ever lets up.

Post a pic of your kid/s!!

Here's Eve, my home birth baby. I can't believe it was almost eleven months ago! Wow...

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!