View Single Post
April 28th, 2011, 06:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Welcome to the May 2011 Pregnancy Questions Newsletter!

I am so excited to be the new host here on Pregnancy Questions. To introduce myself, my name is Joanna and I am married to Tim. We just celebrated our 4th anniversary last month. We have a son named Dalton who will be 3 in June and we are also expecting our second child in August of this year! We have an 8 year old Jack Russell Terrier named Io (from Greek Mythology), a fish tank full of fish and snails and we dream of moving out into the country to have a small hobby farm (2 years to go!!!). I love to do crafts, sew, bake, garden, read and spend time with my family.

I am super excited to have this opportunity to host this awesome board, and I can't wait to meet everyone. I know we've chatted some this month, but I'm really hoping to get to know you all better in May. Since this is our first newsletter, it's going to be a pretty bare-bones edition. If you have any ideas on how to improve it, please don't hesitate to tell me! Feel free to send me a PM any time, even just to chat. You can click this link to be taken to my profile where you can choose to send me a private message.

Welcome New and Returning Members!

Linda Nancy
sweetpea555
MommaBee
.zebeken.
Hazel
hkystar
proudmommy0609
ArcticMama
JessP
mamacat
Danx
amberjolie
Mischief Managed
MLG
Twirlbird
Marilynmommy2b
Urchin
JesseMarie
Karen P.
faithful1
angelsailor288

Grateful Gretta

This is the spot where I share my thanks (and yours, PM me if you have a message to put here!) for what has gone on in our board this past month.

Special thanks go to Lady Valkyrie for all her work with new hosts and the host mentors. I've used so many of her ideas (and plan to use more!) to help get this newsletter put together and also start building the community on our board.

New Nelly News

This is the spot for all the NEW features, ideas and information from our board. If you haven't visited in a while, this section will tell you what's been happening and get you caught up to speed.

ME! - This month, me being named host is the new news! Stay tuned for more as we add to the board and work on contests and challenges.

IDEAS (always welcome!) - If you have any ideas for challenges, projects, contests or other board activities, please feel free to let me know!

Sister Boards

Getting Ready for Baby Board
This board is sort of our sister by default because it's another board that I host. I hope you will enjoy seeing the activites that are happening over there!

April's Hot Topics
- Menu Planning Challenge
- What are your childcare plans?
- What's next on your to do list?
- Personalized baby things
- When did you start buying furniture?

If any other hosts or co-hosts are reading this newsletter and would like your activities featured or to have links listed in the Pregnancy Questions newsletters, please PM way2gomom.

CURRENT MEMBER LIST
This member list is for the use of the host(s) to keep in touch with members. Any member who is running events or activities in Getting Ready for Baby is welcome to use this list to PM members and let them know updates. Some members below have not been active in some time, but with our current member drive I will be attempting to reach out to them.

NEW MEMBERS
Linda Nancy
sweetpea555
MommaBee
.zebeken.
Hazel
hkystar
proudmommy0609
ArcticMama
JessP
mamacat
Danx
amberjolie
Mischief Managed
MLG
Twirlbird
Marilynmommy2b
Urchin
JesseMarie
Karen P.
faithful1
angelsailor288

RETURNING MEMBERSdisruptivebubbles
ljd3tdance
missy123
tinafedric90
aries1990
mommietobryce
bowlingbabe6
rachel_2ndtime
geekissexy
oatmealkisses
cutecake
sweetpea24
mom2brendan
uscchemmom
kitty81
minneapolismelissa
zaysmommy0607
lovealways_83
mommyjaz
The Wife
fnjlores
AmiraX2
gctattoo
taobenli
wmoell01
angelempresses
*BirdWifey*
sweetpea21
h1c2
bratalicious88
socalimommy
jessicab25
mommyagain11
spazzie_cat
lilaena
cutename
grace123
Tree_Love
mzbrnbear
stargatemommy
cutepiem1
angeleyz21
mrsb
amanda21
rlmccrady
britneyxo
lucysmommy2003
ariana1904
Kay14
haileysmommy04
shen7
theVbabies
MissChryssie
jlg
merryns.mom
eva_luvs_dave
mrscarey08
Rawrmeansiloveyou
benandali
mom2moose
yolanda baez
carmella19
equestrianmama
mommyjaz
jaymemae
happymamaduo
hannahthompson
discombobulatedfarmer
happy song
danielle123
moonshine
mommy415
Zeebra Cakes
Marlz.
ssherices
mataharimata1
mmten7
alexmarie
shan4luke
Tasan~to~kawaii
skylark
**Lisa**
Ashl3y
Tinabeana
1sttimemommytobe
Digger
second_chance_mum
mom2be58
acchickpea
rebecca0217
saucyboss
purplequeen
juliarf
_forever4life
momie2b9-20-11
Miss Bunny

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom

Last edited by way2gomom; April 28th, 2011 at 06:51 AM.