View Single Post
April 28th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Forgot to add: I also had my first 17P shot. I ended up being able to get them from a compounding pharmacy after all, and after billing my insurance, my copay was $30 for a month's supply. Totally reasonable! The shot didn't hurt much going in but it did sting afterward for several hours! And the area that stung moved around depending on what position I was in, like when I laid on my side on the couch, the sting slid down from the injection site. Too weird! Not looking forward to doing THAT every week for the next 20 weeks, but it sure beats having another preemie!

I also have all my appointments scheduled for the next 6 weeks, which is good because scheduling with them takes FOREVER because the scheduler has to juggle when the u/s techs are free and when the docs are free and figure out who's on duty which day, etc. I'll be seeing 3 different docs over the next 6 weeks, which is good because at this practice, you get whoever happens to be on duty the day you go into labor, so it's good to meet all the docs if you can.

Last edited by Seattlite; April 28th, 2011 at 01:51 PM.