View Single Post
April 29th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Well where to start... this is my second pregnancy in 6mnths. The first ended in a devastating abortion to which im still grieving. When i first found out i was pregnant i did everything (i thought) in my power to change my situation. but with no support from anyone in my life i felt i had no choice but to abort. After 13weeks 5 days i had to let go knowing i wouldnt be able to provide having not yet found a job or a place to stay with little time left to make a decision i felt pressured and hopeless. The father was one of my closest friends, so when his reaction was that he wouldnt be there, i was floored. after months of arguing and trying to decide what was best for everyone including the child i copped out of being the mommy i always wanted to be, feeling that i couldnt do it on my own.
Now 3 moths after my abortion i find myself pregnant again, i kno dumb eh? i took the morning after pill and it just didnt work :S This time much stronger, informed and determined am not willing to give up so easy...I AM keeping it and going to do everything it takes no matter how alone or doubtful i feel. But get this.......its the same guy, i kno dumb eh? the things we women put ourselves thru when were in love i tell ya! Im getting ready to tell him tomorrow and i know exactly how hes gonna react (having experienced it 5 mnths prior) so unless hes been touched by a higher power lol or theres a miracle i dont expect a mature reaction. Please if anyone can help with some advice on how to tell this "#$@!hole" again......please any advice appreciated.....congratulations to all you new mommies and mommies to be!

Thank you,
snow flake