View Single Post
May 6th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
That is great! I do not know much about Lamaze... Do you have to take a bunch of classes for it like Bradley? My instructor sort of talked about lamaze... I didn't really learn much on it because she was 100% biased lol.
Congrats on the water! I have been averageing 3 a day. That doesn't sound good, and I know I need to push myself harder, but that IS good for what it USED to be. But like I said before, I havn't been working on it as much as I would like to. But I will def start putting more effort into it.

I just ordered a new prenatal yoga DVD. I am really excited to get it. I actually sort of wrote up a work out plan I am going to try and stick to. I would like to do my yoga everyday except the weekend (along with my daily excersizes that we were assigned in the bradley class) and walk outdoors with DH every Tues and Thurse. (Unless it is raining or something) Not for the excersize aspect, but to get the heck out of the house! I realize not too far from now I wont be able to do much. My belly is really getting out of hand lol.