View Single Post
May 6th, 2011, 09:39 PM
I am expecting my 3rd baby in December. I "worked" very hard for my first two children, who I love more than anything. This baby was completely unplanned, and my husband and I were thinking that we were happy with our son(8), and our daughter(4). We had a little more freedom, could easily travel with them now at this age, and with just two we could actually afford to go to Disney World Let's not forget to mention that we both enjoy our sleep. While there is part of me that is thrilled that I'm not done with the baby thing yet, there is that other part that wants to curl up in a corner and cry all day at the thought of starting this whole thing over again. I'm self employed, which means if I don't work, I don't get paid, and I have clients who I'm sure will not be happy with the fact that they will need to make alternate arrangements for a month(I'm only taking 4 weeks off, unfortunately). Oh, and there's the little thing of we already had our Disney vaca booked for the end of February. UGH, sometimes the stress overshadows the joy. So, yes, I still often get upset. You're not alone.