View Single Post
May 8th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
been ttc for a year now...i've had highs and i've had lows on this journey.

finally got hubby sorta on board. I've now determined that we are ntnp but sorta using medical assistance as well. hubby has agreed to do a semen analysis, just have to figure out when he will go do that. the closest hospital that will do the analysis is 30 minutes away. And getting him to go anywhere is like fingernails on a chalkboard most of the time.

after we get the results i'll be headed up to portland to ohsu fertility clinic. i'll be getting a genetics testing done for congenetial adrenal hyperplasia. honestly i'm really just hoping some clomid might be the answer and sorta just stinks that after a year i have get to get some. altho with hubby being on board or not on board it probably wouldn't have been a good idea.

hopefully this summer will bring some answers. i just get a little low knowing its been a year and i have yet to get pregnant. most ladies have at least gotten pregnant and horribly have had miscarriages. I guess i'm sorta jealous at the fact that they know they can get pregnant. I still don't know and altho each day i'm more accepting of the fact that maybe it won't happen for me i still want to be trying.

and here i am spilling my thoughts out on mother's day.

Dear Lord, please answer my prayers, if you intend to bless me with a child please show me a sign and if you intend to not bless me with a child and just chose for me to be the best auntie ever, please give me a sign. Amen.